[SQACBM-L] NYS/O Fall meeting : Friday, October 20, 2017

Houman Behzadi houman.behzadi at utoronto.ca
Mon Sep 18 16:03:11 EDT 2017

With apologies for potential duplication ...

Dear colleagues,

I am delighted to announce both the program and local arrangement details of our upcoming gathering, NYSO’s 52nd meeting, at Nazareth College. Thanks to the generosity of our host, and in harmony with the strategic mandate of the Music Library Association, we will expand our reach through live streaming of the meeting. Please help spread the word, especially to library school students and colleagues who do not have professional development support from their institutions.

NYS/O-MLA Fall meeting
Nazareth College
Medaille Formal Lounge, Medaille Hall
Pittsfield, NY

Thursday, October 19, 2017: Chapter dinner, 5:00 p.m. (location TBA) and the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra<http://www.rpo.org/p_2248/?cal=1> concert – attendees must purchase their own tickets.
Friday, October 20, 2017: Program and Business Meeting

Please consult the meetings page<http://www.musiclibraryassoc.org/mpage/nyso_meetings> for links to the meeting program, campus maps, and hotel/restaurant information.

You can register for the meeting via: http://www.musiclibraryassoc.org/mpage/nyso_meetings

If you have not renewed your membership, please do so via: http://www.musiclibraryassoc.org/mpage/nyso_join

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you in October!

Sincerely,

Houman Behzadi, Chair
New York State-Ontatio Chapter of the Music Library Association

Music Collection Development Librarian

Collection Development Department | Robarts Library | 130  St. George Street | Toronto ON  M5S 1A5
Music Library | Edward Johnson Building | 80 Queen's Park Crescent | Toronto ON M5S 2C5
Email: houman.behzadi at utoronto.ca<mailto:houman.behzadi at utoronto.ca>
Telephone (Robarts Library): 416.978.4254
Telephone (Music Library): 416.978.3734

[id:image001.png at 01D22BA6.18B00500]